Last Updated on October 1, 2018.
1. INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
We may store the information you submit to or through the Site. We use the information to, among other things, message you, email you, fulfill your requests, deliver customer support, improve Site quality, personalize your experience, display relevant advertising, back up our systems, and comply with legal obligations. Regarding the information you submit to or through the Site, please note:
- Email: By submitting your email, you consent to initially receiving periodic emails from Allergy-Friendly.org. If you would like to stop receiving emails from Allergy-Friendly.org, please follow the directions to unsubscribe at the bottom the emails you receive from Allergy-Friendly.org.
- Demographic information: When signing up for our email list, you may be required to submit demographic information such as name and zip code.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT & COOKIE USE
We collect and store information from and about you in the course of your use of the Site. We use this information to understand user behavior, personalize your experience, improve the quality of the Site, and display relevant advertising. This is done with cookies.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
3. THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, when we work with third parties they may have access to some of your information in, but not limited to, the following cases:
- Advertising:We allow third parties who provide advertising services to track their advertisements, ratings and reviews on the site.
- Service Providers:We outsource some work to third parties. We may share information from or about you with them so that they can perform their services.
- Aggregate Information:We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors.
We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.